The Pacific-Rim International Futsal Cup is an international amateur futsal tournament held at Hawaii’s first FIFA approved indoor futsal court. From female players to beginners and experienced players we accommodate various skill levels in different competitive categories and offer the perfect conditions for visitors to play quality futsal and enjoy their stay in paradise. With special focus on the Pacific Rim Region we hope to attract many futsal enthusiasts to our International Tournament in Hawaii, a perfect year-round location for visitors to enjoy futsal at one of the most complete and modern facilities in the U.S.A.
- International players gather from around the world
- Officially FIFA approved world class indoor futsal court
- Fair match up against equal international competition
- Fair division grouping, with group phase and knockout rounds
- Besides team entry we also offer single player entry (we will arrange the team for you)
- Great additional activities, such as Welcoming Party, Beach Programs etc.
- Various language support (English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winning team advances to the USAFUTSAL Florida Tournament in August
- International Welcoming Party on Friday 2/24
- Open Gym on Friday 2/24 and Monday 2/27
- Free Skill Clinics on Friday 2/24 and Monday 2/27
- Optional Tours between Thursday 2/23 and Monday 2/27 (Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Body Boarding etc.)
- Free Shuttle Bus between Waikiki and the Arena
- Free Beach Bus between the Arena and the Beach
|Venue808||Futsal Arena（Hawaii, Oahu, Kapolei1057 Opakapaka St）
※Hawaii’s first in door Futsal court.
|Specs||3 Official FIFA sized futsal courts,Locker room, Snack Bar,Spectator Seating, Toilets, Air-condition, Parking, Relax Area. A shaded relaxation area will be available outside of the arena with refreshments and entertainment|
|Entry Fee||Team Entry$595（Up to 12players） Single Entry (1 player)$50 Youth Team Entry (U8-U12) Half-court $495 Youth Team Entry (U13-U18) Full-court $595
※Minimum 3 games guaranteed
|Event Name||Pacific Rim International Futsal Cup 2017|
|Operating Body||Hawaii Pacific Futsal Association (808FUTSAL)|
|Affiliated Association||U.S.A. Futsal,Hawaii Tourism|
|Organizer||Hawaii Pacific Futsal Association (808FUTSAL)|
|DATES||2/24/2017 (FRI)-2/27/2017 (MON) 8:00am –6:00pm (10pm latest)
※Final game start times tbc
*Depending on the number of teams the first games might start Fri evening
|RULES||FIFA RULES are enforced.|
There is Group Phase followed by a Knockout Round for the top 2 teams
–Each team plays against each other (3 games).
3 points for a victory, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss.
If 2 or more teams have the same number of points, ranking will be decided by
1) Goal-difference 2) Goals scored 3) Direct match-up comparison 4) Coin-toss
Top 2 teams play each other again (for 1st and 2nd Place). Bottom 2 teams are eliminated.
※If no winner is decided after full time has been played, then the winner will be decided by PK
In the event of a tie in the knockout round, there will be two 5 minute over time periods and then a PK shootout.Play TimeCAT1&2 play 2 15min periods (total 30min, running time)
DIV1&2 play 2 20min periods (total 40min, running time)Wear & EquipmentEvery team/player needs to bring indoor futsal shoes (No black-colored soles), uniform. The event will provide balls and warm up kits.AwardsAwards will be granted to the top teams in each division. MVP in each division.
|Transportation||A shuttle bus will be available from/to Waikiki|
|Area Capacity||Futsal Arena Capacity 1,500 people (includes players and spectators)|